Work wardrobes can quickly go stale. We love neutrals, but when that's all your work attire is, it can make it feel like you’re wearing the same thing day after day. If you’re ready to spice up your work wardrobe, check out these tips from your P. Elyse team!
1. Don’t be afraid to go bold!
Even in the workplace, don’t be afraid to opt for bold colors or fun designs to help spruce up your 9-to-5 look. One of our favorite ways to elevate a work look is with a fun blazer. Try wearing your favorite pair of black work pants and simple blouse. Then, top the look off with a fun blazer. Here are some of our favorite options:
- Try a champagne satin blazer. This choice is perfect for those who don’t want to go too bold just yet but would like to add just a hint of color to their outfit.
- Go up a notch with a light pink blazer. This pink beauty is the perfect color to add to your work wardrobe. This will leave you with that Elle Woods confidence we all want in the workplace!
- Candy crush blazer. A different, more vibrant shade of pink than the last option, this blazer is a good step up when you’re looking to add a little more flare.
- Finally, go bold or go home in this leopard blazer. This trendy pattern will have you channeling your inner girl boss!
Alternatively, you can dress simple up top but add some fun pants. We love these animal printed, wide leg pants!
2. Have fun with accessories!
Whether you’re going to the office or out on the town, accessorizing is a great way to add your style to any outfit. If you’re not sure how to accessorize, try these tips:
- Choose accessories that compliment your outfit.
- Center your accessories around one big piece. When you choose the main piece, like fun earrings, keep the rest of the jewelry simple. The earrings will speak for themselves!
3. Up your shoe game!
Another way to step up your office outfit game is to change up the shoes you wear! We all have that one pair of flats we wear until they are worn out, but try wearing different shoes to help change up your normal fit. You can try:
- Rhinestone sandals that are comfy but cute!
- A pair of nude pumps that elevate an outfit without being too loud.
- Patterned pumps that can go from the office to a girls night out!
- A combat boot with subtle stone detailing.
Are you still having trouble trying to envision how you can make your work style more fun? Don’t be afraid to ask us! At P. Elyse Boutique, we love to help you find your personal style that will leave you feeling gorgeous and confident.